Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Listening: Duke Ellington Orchestra, Soul Call; V/A, The Mercury Blues 'n' Rhythm Story, 1945-1955: Southwestern Blues; Eric Dolphy, Iron man; Zen Radio (Internet); Aesop Rock, Bazooka Tooth;

Aah...resolution #8 (I think--I lost count) to kick my Net addiction is not exactly panning out yet. This morning even my favorite source of political support and diatribe is depressing the hell out of me. On the other hand, I am glad as heck Barb signed us up for HBO--I tell ya, the final unraveling of Tony and Carmela's relationship in last night's repeat episode had me riveted. You mean all those fans have been watching RERUNS since 2002????

Snow is melting...I think this means the holidays are really really over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home